Publications by Author
Author: Dimmel, JustinPublications:
- 2023 Reduction and enactment with digital images: What can 0s and 1s represent?
- 2023 Multimodality as universality: Designing inclusive accessibility to graphical information
- 2021 Multiplication by sunlight: How can a geometric definition be realized in a physical tool?
- 2021 The geometry of movement: Encounters with spatial inscriptions for making and exploring mathematical figures
- 2021 When what routinely happens conflicts with what ought to be done: A scenario-based assessment of secondary mathematics teaching
- 2020 Digital representations without physical analogues: A study of body-based interactions with an apparently unbounded spatial diagram
- 2020 Proof transcription in high school geometry: A study of what teachers recognize as normative when students present proofs at the board
- 2020 When it’s on zero, the lines become parallel: Preservice elementary teachers’ diagrammatic encounters with division by zero
- 2020 Continuous Directed Scaling: How Could Dynamic Multiplication and Division Diagrams Be Used to Cross Mathematical Borders?
- 2020 Mathematics Education Communities: Crossing Virtual Boundaries