UMaine Facilities Management weekly update Jan. 30
UMaine Facilities Management weekly update Jan. 30:
- Snow removal and cleanup of resident parking lots began this past weekend and continues this week.
- Mahaney Dome response and assessment work has begun.
- Cutler Health Center roof repair work is scheduled for this week.
- In preparation for engineering design and repair work, test coring of Fogler Library’s north entrance patio is scheduled Feb. 10.
- Additional granite patio benches for Ferland Engineering Education and Design Center will be scheduled for installation.