UMaine Facilities Management weekly update Dec. 5
UMaine Facilities Management weekly update:
- In support of the last days of classes and finals week, excavation work at the construction site of Holmes and Coburn halls, and roof work at D.P. Corbett Business Building will pause from Dec. 6–16.
- Roadway pothole patching continues on days of unseasonable weather.
- Advanced Manufacturing Center roof and louver repair work is underway.
- Replacement of Alfond Arena‘s northeast steps begins Dec.12.
- Shibles Hall elevator repairs are scheduled to begin Dec. 19, with an anticipated completion date of Dec. 22.
- Masonry repairs are being scheduled for Aubert Hall’s roof parapet walls.