Commuter Week is Nov. 28–Dec. 2
The Center for Student Involvement is hosting Commuter Week Nov. 28–Dec. 2, featuring a variety of free activities for commuter and nontraditional students.
Most events will be held in the Commuter Lounge, a space designed to serve as a quiet study and social space for commuter students that offers coffee, tables, whiteboards, helpful staff, a kitchenette and charging supplies. The Commuter Lounge is on the ground floor of the Memorial Union, room 150.
The schedule is as follows:
- Monday: Donuts in the CCA lot
- Tuesday: Succulent potting and painting in the Commuter Lounge, all day
- Wednesday: Grilled cheese in the Commuter Lounge, 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Thursday: Student Wellness Resource Center mural painting in the Commuter Lounge, as supplies last
- Friday: First Friday bagels and canvas painting in the Commuter Lounge, as supplies last