UMaine Facilities Management weekly update Nov. 21
UMaine Facilities Management weekly update:
- Final campus roadway paving for the season is scheduled for Monday and Tuesday.
- Corbett Business Building roof work that was delayed by weather will begin Monday.
- Softball and field hockey field construction projects are ongoing, with completions expected in the spring and summer, respectively.
- New carpet for the Collins Center for the Arts will be installed over the semester break.
- Demolition of the Aquaculture Research Center is complete.