UMaine Facilities Management weekly update Oct. 31
UMaine Facilities Management weekly update as follows:
- Pre-winter pothole patching on campus roadways begins this week.
- Jenness Hall walkway is ready for paving.
- Paving in the Satellite Parking Lot will begin in the next few weeks.
- Construction has started on experimental blueberry beds at Wyman’s Wild Blueberry Research and Innovation Center.
- Ledge removal is expected to continue for another week at the Holmes and Coburn halls construction site.
- Demolition continues at the Aquaculture Research Center and Child Study Center sites.
- The Hitchner Hall transformer was repaired and placed back online this past weekend.