College of Education and Human Development announces 2021–22 faculty, staff awards
The University of Maine College of Education and Human Development recently announced the recipients of its annual faculty and staff awards. This year’s honorees are:
- Teaching Excellence Award (full-time faculty): Ian Cameron, lecturer of human development and family studies
- Teaching Excellence Award (part-time faculty): Arianna Anagnostis, instructor and clinical preceptor in athletic training
- Faculty Service Award: Ian Mette, associate professor of educational leadership
- Staff Service Award: Casey Kelly, communications coordinator
- Research and Creative Achievement Award: Craig Mason, professor of education and applied quantitative methods
The awards recognize the hard work and dedication of the college’s faculty and staff, as well as their contributions to teaching, research and service at UMaine and beyond. More information is on the College of Education and Human Development website.