Call for Abstracts
Please subscribe to our News & Events email list for regular conference updates.
The Call for Abstracts for oral presentations is closed. If you are still interested in presenting at this year’s conference, please consider submitting a poster abstract instead.
Submission deadline for poster abstracts: Thursday, March 5, 2020.
Abstracts can be submitted online (see link below) or as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Notification of acceptance of poster abstracts for presentation will take place no later than Monday, March 9, 2020.
Posters invited for display will address one or more aspects of the following:
- Water quality/quantity. These may include chemical, biological, hydrological, and geochemical aspects of surface and ground waters, and their policy and economic implications.
- These may include implementation and evaluation of policies and practices that promote economic development while protecting ecosystem health and fostering community well-being.
For 2020, the juried poster competition will include three judging categories: graduate, undergraduate and high-school.
Non-student poster presentations based on appropriate research findings are also accepted for display. Please note that we will not accept posters that are considered advertising. Organizations that wish to advertise should register as exhibitors.
Guidelines for Poster Abstracts
- Select online form or indicate that this is a poster presentation.
- Indicate judging category: graduate, undergraduate, high school, or non-student.
- Provide a title that accurately summarizes the subject of the presentation.
- Indicate names, affiliations, and emails for all authors.
- Indicate “presenting” after the presenting author’s name(s).
- If presenting author(s) is a student, indicate “student” after name(s).
- Provide an abstract not to exceed 250 words.
- Abstract must state the purpose, significant results, and main conclusion of work.