- Travel Request Form
- Concur ‘How-To’ Guides
- Field Trip Form (Release and Assumption of Risk)
- Faculty Travel Award Program
- CLAS T-Card & P-Card Policy
- UMS T-Card Policy
- Concur Approval Instructions for Chairs/Directors
- Policy on Cost for Program Accreditation Review
- Export Control Regulations (ECR)
Events & Experiences
Chairs/Directors: If any AFUM member in your unit is teaching an Independent Study, you’ll need to submit an Independent Study Course Approval Form and Part-Time Temporary Faculty & Overload Teaching Agreement (PATFA).
If the Independent Study is either:
- in-load for the faculty member, or
- contributes to the faculty member’s research program,
then you don’t need to submit the Overload Teaching Agreement form.
Otherwise, the Overload Teaching Agreement form must be submitted with the Independent Study Course Approval Form to CLAS@maine.edu.
The University of Maine policy concerning compensation for independent instruction can be found here.