Hand sanitizer is still available! Details below.
Hand Sanitizer Availability
We are still producing ethanol-based, hospital-grade hand sanitizer using an FDA-approved formulation at the University of Maine.
Thanks to federal support to offset costs, we are able to offer hand sanitizer to non-profit organizations and government programs at no cost.
Hand-sanitizer is available to for-profit entities at a cost of $15/gallon.
Available sizes: 1 gallon and 5 gallon buckets (with pour lids)
- We have a very limited supply of pumps remaining from prior production. Pumps will not be included automatically and must be requested. However, availability is not guaranteed and we do not plan to replenish the existing supply once it has been exhausted.
- Hand sanitizer orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. We have small production crew due to COVID-19 safety protocols and weekly production is limited as a result.
- Delivery capacity is quite limited. Please work with us to arrange for pickup.
- It may be possible to supply the sanitizer in larger volumes (determined on a case-by-case basis) – please contact us to discuss. Our production rate can be increased if we are able to sell larger volumes (5 gallon). Please help us understand your likely monthly use. We will work with you on volume.
We are no longer using WebEOC as we did at the start of the pandemic. Orders must be submitted directly to the University of Maine via email (click the button below to begin an order).
Orders must include:
- Contact information:
- Organization name and type (non-profit or for-profit)
- Primary order contact (name, email, phone number)
- Pickup/delivery contact (name, email, phone number)
2. Quantity requested & container type (1 gallon or 5 gallon)
3. Shipping address / delivery method (a reminder that delivery options are quite limited and pickup is preferred).
4. Billing Address
We will send an invoice via email to confirm your order. For payment, we accept checks, credit cards, and wireless transfers.