Professional Development Funds
The Classified Employees Advisory Council (CEAC) receives funds from the university administration for the professional development of classified employees. The purpose of these funds is to assist classified employees in professional development on and off campus. Classified employees can apply for up to $200 per fiscal year.
Applying for CEAC Funding
- This form must be filled out completely to receive funds.
- Please keep any receipts for the course/webinar/seminar
- Applications will be reviewed by CEAC.
- You will be notified of the committee’s decision within two weeks of receipt.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
CEAC Request for Funds
This form is used to request funds for reimbursement of books and educational materials for hourly employees at the University of Maine who are taking courses.