Are you a business, entrepreneur, inventor or researcher struggling to transform your ideas into tangible proof of concepts, prototypes, or commercialized products?
The AMC can create a custom solution that is right for you. We make it easy.
Whether you have an idea, need help with funding, or need to prototype and commercialize, we will walk you through the process. With a dedicated full time staff of mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, machinists, and technicians in a 30,000 square foot state of the art design and manufacturing facility, we offer the services you need to accelerate growth and add value to your newest innovation.
- Product design and development
- Manufacturing process development
- Rapid prototyping
- Reverse engineering
- Product and process research
- Test equipment and fixtures
- Material and product testing
- Environmental Chamber Services
- Turn key system design and integration
- Automated systems and equipment
- Short-term production services
- Manufacturing planning
- Computer Aided Design (CAD, 2D and 3D)
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Design FMEA
- Component and system FEA
- Operational support and training