Educational Resources - Tutor Information
- The Tutor Program allows you to get one tutor each semester. They mostly offer tutoring in 100 and 200 level courses. Check here for information about how to get a tutor.
- The Tutor Program also offers drop-in tutoring at the library. This means that there is no commitment to continue going back to tutoring, but it’s also first-come, first-serve. Check here for a schedule of drop-in tutoring.
- The First Year Center and the Tutor Program have also partnered to offer free drop-in tutoring in the First Year Center. Check out our Upcoming Events schedule for more information.
- You can get drop-in assistance for accounting here.
- You can get drop-in assistance for computer science here.
- You can get drop-in assistance for a variety of economics courses here.
- You can get drop-in assistance for math courses here.
- You can get drop-in assistance with papers (for any class- not just for English papers) here.
- Or you can set up an appointment at the Writing Center to get help with your paper by going here.
- If you have are experiencing anxiety, are having trouble taking tests, have a learning disability, or have documentation to allow you extra time for tests or a note taker, you should see Ann Smith at Disability Support Services.