Skip Navigation

Tuition and Fees


Members or Veterans of the US Armed Forces

A current member of the United States Armed Forces or  a Veteran of the United States Armed Forces who has been honorably discharged will be billed at the instate tuition rate.

Veterans must supply a DD214, Certificate of eligibility for GI bill, or Military ID card. Active duty members must supply a copy of their Military ID card.

Please Note

That all costs listed on this website are subject to change in the event of changes in costs, or state and legislative action. The University reserves the right to make adjustments to charges billed to the students account as may be necessary in the opinion of the Board of Trustees up to the date of final registration for a given academic term. Please know that the student acknowledges this reservation and agrees to the financial terms and conditions of The University by the submission of an application or by registration.