Resident Assistants (RAs)

Resident Assistants on campus do not get paid through the traditional student employment process.  For more information on compensation as a Resident Assistant and/or becoming a Resident Assistant please visit Residence Life’s website.

There are special circumstances when a Resident Assistant may be compensated through student employment (example: Resident Assistants working during breaks). In these cases the student is required to complete all required student employment paperwork (i.e I-9, tax paperwork, Direct Deposit, authorization).