Academic Probation & Suspension


  • If a student is in a degree program and on academic probation, they may continue to work without issue. If a student is non-degree and is placed on academic probation, the student must stop working.


  • Regardless if a student is degree or non-degree, academic suspension means that a student is not eligible to work for the University of Maine as they are incapable of enrolling for courses. A student may appeal their suspension by filling out the form found here.

More information on academic standing can be found at this link here.