The team verified the chord length we had for the main foil (4 in.) was appropriate because we will be cutting the foam cores with a hot wire cutter. We had to figure out how to change the scale of the profile on Solidworks as the profile that was downloaded from Grabcad was much too large and that is what is used for the wire cutter. We found the foam we were going to use would not be cut using the hot wire cutter so we will need to use less dense foam. Our advisor has informed us that the MEE professors may allow us to use their foam. The team also did some calculations to determine the required thickness of the base if we wanted a deflection less than an inch. We found we needed about a 5/8 thick piece of aluminum. We determined this would be too heavy and we are redesigning the base now. We are thinking of doing something similar to an I beam to reduce the weight. The team has also began working on the third Interim Report and will continue working on it throughout next week.