We pride ourselves on creating the ideal menu, atmosphere and experience for our clients and their guests. Our customers enjoy the utmost attention and professionalism on all facets of the planning and execution of their events—whether a formal dinner for a wedding of 200, a luncheon for a conference group of 100, a delivery for a meeting break of 20, or anything in between.
Policies and fees
Learn about our policies including guest counts, alcohol service and polices, deposits, rental equipment fees, and cancellations.
- Local food purchases from Maine farms and vendors
- Green cleaning products
- Wells Central renovation awarded green building recognition in Leadership, Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) by the Environment Protection Agency in 2008.
- Partnering with University of Maine Cooperative Extension in composting program which composts approximately 241.5 tons of food scraps and waste a year from all dining locations.
- Biodegradable cups, cutlery, sandwich wraps, plates, salad containers and unbleached napkins
- Zero-Sort Recycling (joint venture with Casella Resource Solutions) at all Dining locations.
- Purchasing food from Black Bear Guild, the University’s organic farming community and learning center