Skip Navigation

Transfer Students

The Mechanical Engineering Technology program welcomes transfer students to apply to the School of Engineering Technology.  Please visit The Office of Undergraduate Admissions website for information about applying to the University.

Specialized Information for Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont Associate of Science degree transfer students:

Under the New England Region Student Program, administered through the New England Board of Higher Education, The Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology is open to applicants who possess an Associate of Science degree in the field and who reside in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or Vermont for reduced tuition (in-state tuition plus 50 percent).

Mechanical Engineering Technology
5711 Boardman Hall
Orono, Maine 04469-5711
Phone: (207) 581-2340
The University of Maine
Orono, Maine 04469