Aubert Hall building

Aubert Hall

Map and directions

Over its lifetime, Aubert Hall — built in 1914 to house the disciplines of chemistry and physics — has undergone significant remodeling and expansion. In fact, the Mall entrance is an addition to the original building, which, with its rather splendid Neoclassical Revival entrance, fronts on Munson Road. Named for Alfred Aubert, a long-term (1874–1909) chemistry faculty member, Aubert Hall is a major academic building that continues to house the Department of Chemistry. Aubert Hall is also home to the School of Marine Sciences.