Obtain a Student or Staff Permit
- Replacement cost for all permits is $5.00
- Refunds must be requested within 10 days of purchase.
* The University will honor its collective bargaining obligations.
The easiest way to obtain a Student or Staff parking permit is to purchase it on-line!
Before you begin you will need:
- MaineStreet user name and password,
- Vehicle plate number and
- Credit card or check info.
Just follow the instructions to complete your order.
When your transaction is complete, your permit will be mailed to you. Your receipt can also be printed and used as a temporary pass for up to two weeks from date of purchase. This will allow you to park on the day of your online purchase until your physical hang-tag arrives in the mail. Permits are mailed out the next business day but please allow for mailing delays due to CoVID or other local mailing delays.
Questions should be directed to Parking and Transportation Services at: email@example.com, (207) 581-4047 or in-person by appointment.
CLICK HERE to enter the Parking Web Portal.
Within the Parking Web Portal Student, Faculty and Staff can :
- Purchase Permits
- See citations and see appeals
- (paying citations over the phone is now available)
- Update vehicle information
- Add additional vehicles (see “VEHICLES” tab)
- Update addresses, emails and phone numbers