Before you begin you will need:
- MaineStreet user name and password,
- Vehicle Information:
- plate number, plate class, make, model, color and year. This can be found on the vehicle registration.
- Payment: We accept all major credit cards and e-checks.
Just follow the instructions to complete your order.
When your transaction is complete, your permit will be mailed to you. In the “notification of payment” email there is a link to a printable temporary pass. This can be used for up to two weeks from date of purchase. This will allow you to park on the day of your online purchase until your physical hang-tag arrives in the mail. Permits are mailed out the next business day but please allow for mailing delays due to CoVID or other local mailing delays.
Questions should be directed to Parking and Transportation Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org, 207.581.4047 or in-person by appointment.
- Replacement cost for all permits is $5.00
- Refunds must be requested within 10 days of purchase.
- Student permits – Are you moving on or off campus and need to switch permits? If so, just stop into the Parking Office for an exchange, there is a $5 fee and the old permit must be turned in.
* The University will honor its collective bargaining obligations.
Within the Parking Web Portal Student, Faculty and Staff can :
- Purchase Permits
- A temporary pass is sent via the “notification of payment email” this pass can be printed and used for 2 weeks until the hang-tag arrives.
- View citations and view appeals
- online payments for citations is not available at this time.
- citation payments can be made over the phone, in person or by the mail.
- Update vehicle information
- click on the underlined plate number to edit the existing information.
- Add new or additional vehicles
- select the “VEHICLES” tab on the top left hand corner.
- Update addresses, emails and phone numbers
Fall ’23 (’23-’24) Student Permits:
As of 8/15/23 all Resident (RED) permits are now waitlisted. You must sign up for the waitlist on the web portal (see the webportal for more details on how to add yourself).
NOTE: Residents (on campus housing) – Do not order a commuter permit as it will not work for you and will cause citations and a possible tow. Once a permit is released for you to purchase, you will be notified via email.
The 2024 Staff/Faculty permits are now available.
Payroll Deduction – If you would like to utilize this service please see us at the Parking Office to complete the required form and get your permit the same day.