Bachelor of Arts in Romance Languages
- Demonstration of listening comprehension, oral, reading, and writing proficiency (students who have not received at least a “B” in FRE 305 or FRE 306, or SPA 305 or SPA 306 may be required to take a test in language skills).
- Demonstration of comprehensive coverage of literature and civilization through successful completion of appropriate course work
- A minimum of 30 credit-hours in French and Spanish beyond the intermediate level, at least 24 of which must be in 400 series
- A minimum of 12 credit-hours above the intermediate level in each of the two languages must be taken.
- FRE 495 or SPA 495 Senior Project Credits 0-3. (This satisfies a General Education Requirement).
- MLC 210- Introduction to Modern Languages