Resources for Human Subjects Research
- Deadlines for Institutional Review Board (IRB) Submissions: The deadline for submitting applications for approval is the first Friday of the month.
- IRB Membership List
- What is Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)?
- Considerations and Recommendations Concerning Internet Research and Human Subjects Research Regulations (PDF) (external link)
- Federal and State Regulations & Guidance Materials
- Human Subject Regulations Decision Charts (external link)
- Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research (external link) Mission: Since its founding in 1974, Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research (PRIM&R) has been committed to the advancement of strong research programs and to the consistent application of ethical precepts in both medicine and research. Through national conferences and published reports thereon, it has addressed a broad range of issues in biomedical and behavioral research, clinical practice, ethics, and the law.