Commencement will be held Saturday, May 14, 2016
Deadline to apply to graduate on MaineStreet.
Pick up Commencement Guest Tickets at the University Bookstore Grad Fair.
Deadline to request special accommodations for Commencement guests.
Deadline to pick up Commencement Guest Tickets from University Bookstore. Any tickets left unclaimed at 5 p.m. on April 29 will be considered forfeited.
May 13, 2016
11 a.m. — Army ROTC Commissioning (Minsky Hall)
4 p.m. — Graduate Student and Faculty Recognition Ceremony (Alfond Arena)
7 p.m. — Nursing Pinning (Collins Center for the Arts)
May 14, 2016
10 a.m. — Morning Ceremony
- Maine Business School
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Division of Lifelong Learning
2:30 p.m. — Afternoon Ceremony
- College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture
- College of Engineering
6 p.m. — Navy ROTC Commissioning (Minsky Hall)
- Meet UMaine’s 2016 Outstanding Graduating Students
- Yi Peng: 2016 College of Engineering Outstanding Graduating Student
- Kathleen Hill: 2016 Division of Lifelong Learning Outstanding Graduating Student
- Dominika Trzilova: 2016 College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture Outstanding Graduating International Student
- Mikaela Gustafsson: 2016 College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Outstanding Graduating International Student
- Nipun Vaidya: 2016 Maine Business School Outstanding Graduating International Student
- Hilary Warner-Evans: 2016 College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Outstanding Graduating Student
- Ahmed Almaghaasilah: 2016 College of Engineering Outstanding Graduating International Student
- Roscoe named 2016 Distinguished Maine Professor
- UMaine’s 2016 Valedictorian and Salutatorian