Review the various ways to interact with grades in Brightspace to determine how to make your own process more efficient. Points will include:
- Grading from the right space: Gradebook vs Grade Items vs Quick Eval vs Assessment areas
- Getting lost in your gradebook? Narrow your focus while grading and organize your gradebook for logical navigation
- Can’t find new submissions? Or need to grade quickly? Maximize the use of quick eval.
- Need an offline grading system? Learn how to download student submissions.
- Struggling with grading discussions? Explore how to effectively use the discussions grading area.
Unfortunately, we were not able to fill the minimum number required to run this workshop; however, please contact Faculty Support at email@example.com or (207)581-3333 with questions, or check out our other upcoming workshops.