Buffie McCue-Quinn brings more than t20 years of experience with a diverse background that includes hospitality management, non-profit fundraising campaigns, business development, and entrepreneurship. Having worked in a multitude of fields, her expertise in relationship building uses a cross-pollination of team building, leadership development, and self-reflection.
Buffie’s passion for leadership is derived from a career as a competitive collegiate coach, where she learned the importance of talent acquisition and personal development. Her desire to empower others to develop as leaders has cascaded into her leadership development workshops and executive coaching, where leaders are invited to conduct a deep dive into self-exploration and understanding others.
A self-proclaimed lifelong learner, Buffie serves as a member of the faculty teaching courses that include Leadership, Principles of Management and Organizations, Principles of Marketing, and Introduction to Business. Buffie holds an MBA from Husson University and is working to complete her Ph.D. in Leadership from the University of Maine. Her research interests focus on inclusive leadership development selection processes.
- Interdisciplinary Ph.D., Leadership (ABD) (2022)
- MBA, Husson University (2015)
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Maine (2003)
- Principles of Management and Organizations
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Business
- Research Learning Experience: Business of Healthcare & Business of Blueberries
- Board of Directors, Greater Bangor REALTORS Association
- Board of Directors, M Club
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Maine Business School, 2023
Leadership and The Enneagram