Our Enhanced Business Day events allow students accepted into the Maine Business School to dive deeper into what it’s like to be a Business Black Bear.
Why should you register?
- Meet current Maine Business School students
- Meet your first-year advisor and student success coordinator
- Participate in a mock class led by one of our faculty members
- Take part in a professional development workshop led by our internship coordinator
- Tour our home in the Donald P. Corbett Business Building
- Have lunch with MBS students and staff on campus
- Get a limited edition sweatshirt
Our Enhanced Business Days will take place from 9 am to 1 pm on the University of Maine campus on select Fridays. Please note we are capping each event at 24 students. Participants are invited to bring one or two adult support guests to these events.
We will email a parking pass for participants to print. The best parking lot for the Donald P. Corbett Business Building is the Collins Center Parking Lot. Click here for directions.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org