Programs & Services
- BASICS: Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students
- Medical Amnesty and Good Samaritan Program.
- Classroom Alternatives: Classroom presentations about Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs.
- Residence Hall Programs and Trainings
- Partnership with Athletics for prevention of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
- Support for Substance Free Living Communities on Campus
- Smoking Cessation Support and Services
- Campus and Community Task Forces:
Includes the University of Maine Community Coalition for Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Prevention, UMaine furnishing task force, Campus Prevention Partnership, and The Tobacco Free Campus Committee.