- 9th annual Healthy High Race
- University of Maine Orono, ME
- When: 4/20/16 @4:20 pm
- Where: New Balance Student Recreation Center
- Registration: www.healthyhigh2016.racewire.com or stop by Room 235 of the Memorial Union to register in person.
The race has a 5/10K option and a 1 mile walk/run.
Prizes and T-shirts will be awarded to the 5/10K racers. Rise up points for faculty/staff
The 1 mile walk/run will start at 4:30 p.m. and is free and is sponsored by the Sexual Assault and Violence Prevention Committee
The rates are as follows:
UMaine student 5K: $5 before race day
UMaine student 10K: $10 before race day
Non-UMaine student: $20 before race day
Non-UMaine student: $25 before race day
Late registration will be $10 for UMaine students and $25 for non-UMaine students for all races.
Volunteer opportunities are available on race day from 10am-6:30pm.
For volunteer information contact Mamie Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information visit our website at : http://umaine.edu/aod/races/healthyhigh/ or call 207-581-1423 or e-mail: email@example.com