- Volumes Book Store 75 Bangor St, Houlton, ME 04730 | (207) 532-7727
- This book store sells used and new books, collectible books and remainders, large print and audiobooks, as well as gift items and Maine souvenirs.
- Andre Strong Bookseller 8 Water St, Blue Hill, ME 04614 | (207) 374-8825
- With over 20,000 books available for purchase, Andre Strong focuses on journaling, gardening, New England, letters, and more.
- Blue Hill Books 26 Pleasant St, Blue Hill, ME 04614 | (207) 374-5632
- A wonderful little book store that has books of all genres, something for every reader! Local authors can promote their books and events are held throughout the year.
- Compass Rose Books 3 Main St, Castine, ME 04421 | (207) 326-5034
- Not your standard bookstore! Compass Rose Books specializes in maritime themes! In addition to their awesome variety of books, Compass Rose also has a cafe to help you unwind and socialize. Nothing beats a cafe and bookstore combo!
- Dockside Books & Gifts 62 West Main St, Stonington, ME 04681 | (207) 367-2652
- Books and gifts, Maine and marine books, handcrafts, and nautical gifts.
- Handmade Papers 113 Reach Rd, Brooklin, ME 04616 | (207) 359-8345
- Variety of paper products such as lampshades, sheets, and books.
- Obadiah’s Bohemian Cafe and Trading Post 35 Harwood St, Machias, ME 04654 | (207) 263-3999
- This unique shop is a great place for antique and gift shopping, and also get a quick snack and drink.
- Books, Lines & Thinkers 2513 Main St, Rangeley, ME 04970 | (207) 864-4355
- Selling books and art pieces through its onsite Birds of a Feather Art Gallery.
- Devaney Doak & Garrett Booksellers 193 Broadway, Farmington, ME 04938 | (207) 778-3454
- This independently owned and operated bookstore has been in operation since 1991 and has a great selection for everyone.
- Ellis River Books 864 S Main St, Andover, ME 04216 | (207) 518-0428
- Providing a wide selection of new and used books, as well as an eclectic variety of other local goods.
- Food for Thought 446 Main St, Norway, ME 04268 | (207) 743-9488
- Local bookshop buying and selling books, records, and art, including many fascinating historical items!
- Maine Bookhouse 1545 Main St, Oxford, ME 04270 | (207) 743-9300
- The Maine Bookhouse has a huge selection of books – new, used, and out-of-print – for your perusal, as well as a collection of music records and local art.
- The Tribune Books & Gifts 430 Main St, Norway, ME 04268 | (207) 739-6200
- This lovely bookshop offers a great selection of new books, greeting cards, and other gifts, and even has a secondhand clothing shop upstairs!
Return to Shops & Services Page