For updated conference information subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Augusta Civic Center, Augusta, ME
Online conference registration is now closed. Walk-in registrations will be accepted the day of the conference.
Registration fees are as follows:
- All-day registration: $45
- Student registration with poster/oral presentation: $25
- Morning only registration with lunch: $32.50
- Morning only registration without lunch: $20
- Afternoon only registration with lunch: $32.50
- Afternoon only registration without lunch: $20
- Late registration: Additional late fee of $10 after March 21
Please contact Carol Hamel directly (207.581.3195) if you have any questions.
A cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee will be applied for cancellations received between 29 to 10 days before the conference.
No refund will be issued for cancellations received less than 10 days before the conference.
All cancellations must be sent in writing via fax, e-mail or regular mail to the Senator George J. Mitchell Center. Please fax (207.581.3320) or email (email@example.com) cancellations, if possible, and expect confirmation within two days. If necessary to cancel by mail, please allow sufficient time for a response.
The Senator George J. Mitchell Center is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions. No refunds will be given in these situations. The final decision on refunds rests with the Mitchell Center Director.