The Maine Agricultural and Forest Experiment Station is the College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture’s center for applied and basic research in agriculture and food sciences, forestry and wood products, fisheries and aquaculture, wildlife, outdoor recreation, and rural economic development.
To learn more about station research projects, visit the College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture’s interactive map. The map can be searched by research area, topic, town, legislative district, and other categories. To find projects connected to the station, enter the words “experiment station” in the word search field. Click on the map image to the right to get started.
For additional information on the map and for instructions, click on Map Notes.
College faculty who are interested in participating in the research map should read this information.
- Results from the 2013 Dairy Cost-of-Production Survey Available
- Biography of Edith M. Patch published
- Miscellaneous report on seasonal water table and temperature relationships in central Maine soils
- New miscellaneous report on profiles Downeast fishing communities
- Bulletin on the cost of producing milk in Maine
- Recent technical bulletin on monitoring water quality in Maine lakes