From the Exit 191 N (Formerly Exit 50) :
- Coming from the south on I-95, take Kelley Road Exit #191(formerly exit #50).
- Turn right at end of exit ramp. Drive 1 mile to the traffic lights.
- Take left onto Route 2. Drive 2.5 miles, through downtown Orono, to the third set of traffic lights immediately after the bridge.
- Bear right and proceed to the University entrance which will be on your left next to the Bangor Savings Bank. Turn left there, at the Y intersection, bear left and the Collins Center will be straight ahead.
From the Exit 193 N (Formerly Exit 51):
- Exit # 193 (formerly exit #51) – Stillwater Avenue/Old Town – I-95 (either north – or south-bound.) See Orono Area Map for details.
- Turn towards Burger King and the shopping center.
- Turn right at the fourth traffic light by McDonald’s and KFC and go down College Avenue.
- Take the third left onto Munson Road, located immediately after the Alfond Arena, at the first University of Maine sign. Drive towards the fieldhouse with the big M. Follow the road around it and turn right on Flagstaff Road. At the end of the road you will find the Collins Center for the Arts.
For a campus map with our location highlighted in red, click here.