If you are interested in joining a student organization, look no further!! Student engagement is an integral part of the college experience here at The University of Maine. With 200+ student organizations, students have the opportunity to enhance their leadership skills in a fun and safe environment. Whether it’s on campus or in our community, our students make a profound impact every day. Join a student organization today!
The process of joining a student organization is easy – follow any of these steps!
- Browse through our list of student organizations and contact an organization president or advisor.
- Attend an event sponsored by a student organization. A list of events can be found in the sidebar of our Homepage.
- Attend the Student Organization Fair the first Wednesday of every Semester. It is held on The Mall in the fall and Memorial Union in the spring from 10:00am-2:00pm
- Stop by Campus Activities & Student Engagement in Rm. 149 of Memorial Union to speak with one of our enthusiastic staff members to talk about all your questions!
- Can’t find a student organization – visit Student Government in the Wade Center for Student Leadership to discuss starting your own!
Michael Hambrock, 581-2645
Motor Pool vehicles book up extremely quickly, so please plan ahead for these requests. Please give at least 2 weeks notice if you are in need of renting any vehicle. Rentals are not for your own personal use but rather for that of your group/organization. If you have not already been licensed to drive Motor Pool vehicles and would like to be, call Mike Hambrock to set up an appointment.
Please visit the Motor Pool website for downloadable forms, regulations, and pricing.
For more information on getting licensed or for any other further questions, contact the Motorpool at (207) 581-2645.