Adult Day Pass: $10
Non-members aged 14+ may purchase a Day Pass, which grants full access to Campus Recreation facilities and all no-charge Group Exercise classes. Good for multiple visits to the Rec Center or Maine Bound, but only for the date purchased. Please note other Day Pass Policies, below.
Child Day Pass: $5
Adults may purchase a reduced-rate Child Day Pass for each non-member child aged 6-13 years old. This pass grants access to any area of the facility that the child is eligible to use based on his or her age. Please note other Day Pass Policies, below, including what to do when you are bringing children who are not your legal dependents.
Current UMaine “Student” and “Student Non-Registered Summer” pass holders may sponsor unlimited for Guest Day Passes for $5 each. Student and Guest(s) must both be present at time of sale. This pass grants full access to Campus Recreation facilities and all no-charge Group Exercise classes. Good for multiple visits to the Rec Center or Maine Bound, but only for the date purchased. Please note other Day Pass Policies, below.
Entitles the holder to use the Rec Center (including free group exercise classes) during all hours of operation, as well as the Maine Bound Adventure Center and Wallace Pool during open recreation hours. Each individual facility use is considered one punch on the pass. Punch passes are transferable and multiple punches may be used at the same time. Punch Passes entitle the holder to purchase a FitPass. Unused punches expire 60 months from date of issue. No locker rental privileges (free day lockers available). Liability waiver may be signed annually on WebTrac, otherwise a new waiver must be signed at each visit.
20-Use – $140; 50-Use – $350.
Recreation Center Day Pass Policies:
- All Day Pass users aged 18+ must present a MaineCard, RecCard, or a government issued picture ID card. Day Pass users aged 14- 17 must present a RecCard, School picture ID, or government issued photo ID, or be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult guardian. Day Pass users aged 0-13 must present a RecCard or be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult guardian.
- Non-member adults who accompany children must purchase a Day Pass regardless of whether they plan to recreate.
- For the date of purchase, the Day Pass entitles the holder to use the Rec Center and MBAC during all hours of operation.
- Day Pass users may participate in all no-charge group exercise classes, and may participate in any additional-charge group exercise classes by purchasing a Drop in Pass for the class.
- Day Passes are non-transferable, and are not refundable except in limited cases involving last-minute unplanned facility closures.
- Day Pass users must sign the Rec Center Day Use Liability Waiver or complete the Online Rec Center / Maine Bound Liability Waiver prior to using any facility. If you’re bringing children who are not your legal dependents, you must have each child’s parent or legal guardian sign the Waiver in advance.
- Day Pass users are not eligible to participate in Intramural Sports or Sport Clubs.
- Day Pass users aged 13 or younger are subject to our Family Use Policies.
- Day Pass users may check out equipment during their visit. They are financially responsible for any equipment that is lost or damaged, and equipment checkout constitutes agreement to pay any charges that arise.
- Day Pass users will be issued a Day Pass Receipt in order to enter the facilities, and should retain the pass throughout their stay. It may be used to enter all facilities on the day it is issued.
Each locker room has designated lockers for individuals interested in no-cost “day-use only” lockers. Individuals using a day locker in the Rec Center must follow the following procedures:
- Day lockers are available – use your own lock or check one out at the front desk.
- All locker contents must be removed by day’s end. Any belongings not cleared out by the end of each day will be placed in lost and found.