Program Resources - Coca-Cola Campus Activation Fund Application
- Recognized or approved campus groups or organizations may request support from the Coca-Cola Activation Fund in the form of product, flyers or signage to help promote student-focused, university-sanctioned events. The event must be open to the general student body in order to be considered for support.
- Requests are reviewed by the Activation Fund Committee. Applications for support should be received a minimum of three (3) week s in advance, using the application below.
- Products cannot be resold.
- Campus groups or organizations must be in good standing with the University in order to apply for funding. Applications from individuals cannot be accepted.
- All unused product must be returned to the Coca-Cola distribution facility in Bangor within 48 hours of the conclusion of the event, or call 942-5546 to arrange pick-up.
- In some instances, the entire product request may not be granted. Approved groups may purchase the balance of their request at a reduced rate (subject to availability).
Campus Activation Fund Application
To request product or for more information, please contact Andrea Gifford on FirstClass.
Image Description: coca-cola logo
Back to Program Resources