The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi currently awards fifty-one Fellowships of $5,000 each and six at $15,000 each to members entering the first year of graduate or professional study. Each active Phi Kappa Phi chapter may select one candidate from among its local applicants to compete for the Society-wide awards.
Deadline – April 15, 2017
To apply for a Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship, you must:
- Be an active member of Phi Kappa Phi (annual dues paid by April 15 of the current year) or have accepted membership by June 30 of the year in which you are applying
- Applications will be accepted from individuals selected for membership but not yet initiated; see the application form for details
- Have applied to enroll as a full-time student in a post-baccalaureate program of study for the current academic year. Accredited international institutions are acceptable
- International students are eligible.
- Students registering in all professional and graduate fields are eligible.
- Applicants who have successfully completed 10 or more graduate credits on or before April 15 are not eligible.
- Winners may defer for up to two years, pending approval.