Guide to Retirement
Congratulations on your upcoming retirement from the University of Maine. The Office of Human Resources understands that navigating this transition can be challenging and we would like to provide you with the most current information and tools you need to make this life transition go as smoothly as possible.
We have assembled the resources to the right in an effort to help guide you through the process.
- Planning for Retirement
- MaineStreet Retirement Guide
- Retirement Checklist for Monthly Paid Employees
- Retirement Checklist for Bi-weekly Paid Employees
- Partial Phased Retirement Information
- Partial Phased Retirement Policy
- Partial Phased Retirement Application
- President’s Council of Retired Employees
- Gold Card Information
- Emeritus Information
- Emeritus Recommendation Form
We Celebrate You!
It is our honor and a privilege to celebrate your decades of continuous service and outstanding achievements at this annual event. You chose this community in which to serve and we thank you for choosing UMaine. Know that you made a difference in the lives of your colleagues, students and the community.