Search For Courses
Looking for online courses? Visit our Online Course Listing.
- Use the Class Search feature to search for classes within a specific institution and term. Choose an institution and term from the drop-down boxes.
- Type in name of the Subject.
- Click on Search to display a list of available classes.
- You may leave the “Course Subject” box blank. In this case when you click on Search, all the courses offered at the institution for the selected term will be listed.
- Scroll through the list to identify the course you are interested in. Click on the Section of the selected class.
- Take note of the relevant registration details, such as the Course Number, Class Name, Section Number and number of Credits. You will need these to fill in this Online Registration Form for fall or spring semesters or this Online Registration Form for summer courses.
How to register for courses
- Having identified the desired courses, you can now begin the process of registration.
- Select Ways to Register menu item. Choose your preferred way to register.
- Tuition for courses are billed to you. Please visit the Bursar’s Office for tuition information.
- If you would like assistance in choosing a course, please contact the DLL Advising Center. To make an appointment, please call 207.581.3143, or contact us with your inquiry.
Books can be obtained through the University Bookstore.