Get work experience in Canada!

Current students are encouraged to apply for summer, semester, or year-long work permits allowing them to gain valuable international work experience! IENA’s “Work in Canada” program offers the following services: 

  • Canadian work permit for up to 12 months
  • Job search & accommodation resources
  • Discounted travel insurance

Contact Betsy Arntzen for help writing an effective application!

IENA 2016 flyer thumbnail