Senator George J. Mitchell Center for Sustainability Solutions
5710 Norman Smith Hall, University of Maine
Orono, Maine 04469-5710
By telephone: 207-581-3195
By fax: 207-581-3320
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to UMaine and Norman Smith Hall from I95
- Take I-95 to the KELLY RD exit # 191 – towards Orono
- Turn RIGHT (heading N on I-95) or LEFT (heading S on I-95) onto KELLY RD. – 0.95 miles
- Turn LEFT onto MAIN ST (Route 2). Then 1.26 miles to the traffic light in the center of Orono. Go straight at this light and at the second light.
- Proceed down Main Street (Route 2) through the village center. At the next light/fork stay right.
- The University of Maine is on your left after you have passed through the village. At the roundabout, take a left onto Rangeley Rd. Once you are on campus the road will fork. Stay to your left onto the Belgrade Spur.
- Make a left when you reach the Collins Center for the Arts and proceed up the hill. You will pass the Maine Bound Adventure Center on your right. The Mitchell Center (Norman Smith Hall) is the next building on the right.
Visitor parking is available in the parking lot before you reach the building. If you have a temporary permit, turn left opposite Norman Smith Hall and use the black parking spaces toward the back of the parking lot. If you need a parking permit, please contact Carol Hamel at 207/581-3195.