Highbush Blueberry, Asparagus & Strawberry Plant Sale to Benefit UMaine Master Gardener Volunteers
“Grow it Right!” Plant Sale
The University of Maine Cooperative Extension and its Master Gardener Volunteers are offering a “Grow it Right” plant sale to raise funds for its Master Gardener Volunteers program.
Blueberry Plant Pack: consisting of three young plants, two varieties per pack (Blueray, Patriot, Northland or Jersey*) $35.95 per pack.
Asparagus Crowns: 10 crowns (Jersey Supreme**) $15.00 per pack.
Strawberry plants: pack of 25 young dormant plants $15.00 per pack.
Plants will be available for pickup at the locations listed below on Saturday, May 17, 2014:
- Cumberland County at the Barron Center in Portland
- Hancock County in Ellsworth
- Knox-Lincoln counties in Waldoboro
- Highmoor Farm in Monmouth
- Penobscot County in Bangor
- Piscataquis County in Dover-Foxcroft
- Oxford County in South Paris
- Washington County in Machias
- York County in Springvale