Vacation Camps - February vacation camp
Journey through the snowy forest to Big Pine Lodge, where you will embark on adventures to find out where the animals hide in the winter and how they survive! Enjoy sledding, art and the warmth of hot chocolate and a cozy wood-heated cabin!
Plenty of adventures are waiting for us, so remember to come prepared!
You can register online or print a registration form to mail in by Friday, February 7, 2014. Contact Patti at (207) 789-5868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. You will also need to complete a camper packet* prior to the first day. This packet is valid for all our 2014 programming so you will not need to complete a new packet if you return for April Vacation or any summer camp program at Tanglewood or Blueberry Cove this year.
- Dates: Tuesday, February 18 – Friday, February 21, 2014
- Ages: 6 – 10 years old
- Cost: $150 per child
- Schedule: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- What to bring: bag lunch, clothes for winter exploration & play (extra socks & mittens)
- Tanglewood provides: snowshoes (no prior experience necessary), warm & cozy lodge, adventure & learning
- Click here for printable FAQ sheet with additional detailed information.