The Maine Home Garden News is now available for the July issue at:
Maine Home Garden News designed to equip home gardeners with practical information. It includes timely and seasonal tips as well as research-based articles related to garden, yard, kitchen and community. Articles are written by UMaine Extension specialists, educators, and horticulture professionals, as well as Master Gardener Volunteers from around Maine.
In this issue . . .
- July Is the Month to . . .
- July is a Big Month for Garlic
- Community Garden at the Dempsey Center for Cancer, Hope & Healing Grows!
- Four Season Garden Structures for the Maine Home Garden
- Working To Reduce School Food Waste — A 4-H Project
- Food & Nutrition: Freezing Garden Vegetables
- To subscribe go to:
Reminder: ~ Save the Date for the Cumberland County Backyard Locavore Day event being held on August 9, between 10 am-3 pm rain or shine.~