Sustainable Agriculture - Maine SARE Farmer Grant Projects
Farmers in Maine evaluate innovative production practices with funding provided by the Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (NE-SARE) Program.
Information about the NE-SARE grants can be found here: http://nesare.org/
Or contact Tom Molloy, Maine SARE Outreach Coordinator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1.207.581.3213.
Profiles of recent Maine SARE Farmer Grants:
- A New Way to Start Honeybee Colonies
- Pasturing Hogs on Field Peas and Barley
- Sunflowers for Oil and Livestock Supplement
- Sustainable Hop Production
- Organic Melons
- Managing an Oyster Parasite
- Buckwheat Hay for Dairy Feed
- Chickens and Cover Crops to Control Weeds in Asparagus