You are required to have health insurance for yourself  and your dependents (spouse and/or children) if they are in the US. University of Maine Student/Scholar Medical Insurance Plan Click here to visit the Cross Agency website for more information including the on-line plan brochure and information on who to contact for assistance. The University of Maine International Student/Scholar