Welcome to UMaine Dining
Nourishing bodies and minds one appetite at a time.
- NOW OPEN: Bear Bites kiosk — get a coffee and grab &go meal at DP Corbett business bldg (Mon thru Fri, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.).
- Meal plans for students (residents or commuters), faculty and staff
- Difference between Dining Funds and Black Bear Bucks
- Meal plans may be changed once during the first six weeks of the semester. The last day for meal plan changes will be Friday, October 7, 2016. All meal plan changes are effective within 2 business days of requested change. Click here to logon to you myHousing account to change your meal plan.
- UMaine Dining Hours for all campus locations
UMaine Dining in the News
UMaine Dining earned an award for its demonstrated commitment to improving sustainable food management practices.
UMaine Dining switched to an egg-free and vegan mayonnaise for its sustainable footprint, lack of cholesterol and suitability for special diets.
UMaine Dining’s mission:
Where the genuine care, comfort and education of the campus community is our mission; committed to innovative choices, wellness and sustainability by joining quality assurance with superior guest satisfaction. Sustainability is very important to the state of Maine and to us, here at UMaine Dining. To support this initiative we are always striving to purchase as much local produce, meats and products from local farms, orchards and other vendors that fit the parameter of local set by the University of Maine System which gives us a good 200 or so miles radius which includes all of Maine and the majority of New England.