How to Search for Courses
Please note that course listings and availability are subject to change. For complete and up-to- date details on Winter Session courses, please visit the MaineStreet Class Search or call 207.581.3143.
Winter Session courses are listed in MaineStreet as part of the Spring 2018 term. You must enter Spring 2018 for the term, and then select “Winter Session” under “Session” in the MaineStreet Class Search.
- Printable Winter Session Course Listing (PDF) TBA
- MaineStreet Class Search
- Use the Class Search feature to search for classes within a specific institution and term. Choose an institution and term from the drop-down boxes. Note: For Winter Session you must select SPRING 2018.
- To get just a list of Winter Session courses, select Winter Session under the “Session” drop down menu.
- Type in name of the Subject.
- Click on Search to display a list of available classes.
- You may leave the “Course Subject” box blank. In this case when you click on Search, all the courses offered at the institution for the selected term will be listed.
- Scroll through the list to identify the course you are interested in. Click on the Section of the selected class.
- Take note of the relevant registration details, such as the Course Number, Class Name, Section Number and number of Credits. You will need these to fill in the registration form.
How to register for courses
- Having identified the desired courses, you can now begin the process of registration.
- Select Ways to Register menu item. Choose your preferred way to register.
- Tuition for courses are billed to you. Please visit the Bursar’s Office for tuition information.
- If you would like assistance in choosing a course, please contact the DLL Advising Center. To make an appointment, please call 207.581.3143, or contact us with your inquiry.
- Books can be obtained through the University Bookstore.