The Vision for Tomorrow comprehensive campaign — a collaboration between UMaine and the University of Maine Foundation — is a $200 million fundraising drive for the University of Maine.
The Vision for Tomorrow campaign has had another great quarter, including an anonymous $10 million gift to support the Engineering, Education and Design Center. The campaign total as of March 31, 2018, is now $148 million, which is over 75% of the $200 million total.
“Vision for Tomorrow is a bold fundraising campaign that will enable us to make a greater difference in the lives of students, and to conduct our critical work statewide and beyond.” University of Maine President Susan J. Hunter
- Over $133,000 raised in tribute to President Susan J. Hunter
- Vision for Tomorrow matching gift program raises more than $4.8 million
- $1 million corporate gift pledged for UMaine engineering building
- University of Maine Foundation announces largest capital gift in UMaine history
- Design team named for Engineering Education and Design Center
- UMaine announces ‘Vision for Tomorrow’ $200 million comprehensive campaign
- UMaine Humanities Center named for donors