The Vision for Tomorrow comprehensive campaign is a $200 million fundraising drive for the University of Maine. The campaign — a collaboration between UMaine and the University of Maine Foundation — was publicly launched Oct. 13, 2017.
The campaign has four major priority areas — Fostering Student Success, Ensuring Access for All of Maine, Catalyzing Maine’s Economy, and Accelerating Discovery to Impact. Each area will focus on student success, including scholarships. Other examples of investments include endowments to support faculty and student learning across all colleges, centralized campuswide initiatives to enhance student engagement, and support for major capital needs to update where learning takes place and how it is delivered.
“Vision for Tomorrow is a bold fundraising campaign that will enable us to make a greater difference in the lives of students, and to conduct our critical work statewide and beyond.” University of Maine President Susan J. Hunter
- UMaine announces ‘Vision for Tomorrow’ $200 million comprehensive campaign
- UMaine Humanities Center named for donors
- Shakespeare scholar named to hold inaugural Stephen E. King Chair in Literature
- UMaine Foundation, Emera Maine honor Dick Hill through scholarship fund
- Alfond Foundation establishes endowed chaired professorship at the University of Maine in honor of Stephen King
- UMaine Faculty Member Establishes Professorship in School of Earth and Climate Sciences
- Media Report on $1M Donation, UMaine Hockey Endowment