Now Accepting Applications!
- The applicant must be a high school graduate or the equivalent (e.g., GED).
- Prior to formal admission, the applicant must have completed at least 18 credit hours either at the University of Maine or through acceptable transfer credits from accredited, postsecondary institutions.
- These courses must represent several academic areas, be approved by a B.U.S. adviser and show a minimum grade point average of “C” (2.0).
- Applicants are expected to participate in an interview with a B.U.S. adviser to discuss their goals and objectives.
- Students will complete a University of Maine undergraduate admission application form.
- Applicants will be granted admission to the University of Maine by the Office of Admission.